One of Sweden’s most legendary B-movies of all times, Blood Tracks, has now made it to DVD for the first time, and you can win one of two copies of this totally uncut horror/action/slasher/exploitation B-masterpiece!
During the 1980s “Sweden’s Roger Corman” Mats Helge Olsson directed a series of low budget action films that only B-movie and cult fans now remember. After more than 25 years as a cult film circulating on fourth generation video tapes and later illegal torrents, Blood Tracks is finally available on DVD, thanks to the good folks at Studio S Entertainment. Said to be impossible to find on uncut home video until now, the DVD is packed to the brim with extras:
- Newly recorded 26 minute interview with Easy Action’s Peo Thyrén and Bo Stagman talking about the shooting of the film
- A 50 minute promo film with Easy Action
- Music video
- Easy Action discography gallery
- Mats Helge Olsson video art gallery
- Original trailer
- Stills gallery
- Easter egg
- Bons CD single with newly recorded songs by Easy Eaction
- English spoken language
- Optional Swedish subtitles
- 4:3 original aspect ratio
- Region 2 coding
This limited & special edition DVD can be yours, and we have two copies to give out! All you need to know is; which guitar player from a world famous rock band plays in the film as part of the metal band Easy Action?
If you know this, send your answer to email@example.com no later than November 1, 2012. The winner will be notified on the 2nd and also listed on this page, in the commentary field.